Linking your Minecraft account to your Hypixel.net account will give you the "Creeperbook" Achievement and 15,000 Hypixel Network Experience.
If you do not have a Hypixel Forums account, please follow this guide to create one.
Option 1: Using /linkaccount In-Game
Step 1: Logging Into the Hypixel Forums
- First, make sure you are logged into the Hypixel Forums on the account you wish to link to your Minecraft account.
Step 2: Logging Into the Hypixel Server (mc.hypixel.net)
- Log in to the Hypixel server and type in your chat "/linkaccount". Click where the command tells you to.
This will open a Hypixel.net link that will say you have successfully linked your Hypixel Forums account to your Minecraft account.
Option 2: Linking an account if you cannot access our Server
Step 1: Joining our Linking Server
- Launch Minecraft and navigate to the Multiplayer menu.
- Add a new server, or direct connect to 'forums.hypixel.net'. Either menu should look like the image below
Step 2: Get your linking code
- Click 'Join Server' and you'll be greeted with the following message
- Take note of the code displayed here, it will be important for the next step
Step 3: Enter your linking code
- Enter your code where it prompts you to do so here: http://hypixel.net/link-minecraft/
- After entering your code and pressing 'Link Account', your Minecraft account will be linked
If you are not signed in, it will ask you to sign in to the Hypixel Forums before linking the account for you.
To confirm you have linked the right Minecraft account or to unlink your Minecraft account, please visit https://hypixel.net/account/minecraft.
If you currently hold the [YOUTUBE] rank on the network, Option 2 will not work for you.
Please contact our Creators Program by emailing [email protected] for additional assistance.