Please understand that the Hypixel Help Desk will not process ban or mute appeals themselves unless specified in the ban or mute reason. Any appeals must be done on the Hypixel Forums. If the Hypixel Appeals Team has denied your appeal on the forums, this support service cannot change its decision - it is final.
When you attempt to log in to the server while banned, you will be given a message - this is your ban reason. Even if you do not believe the ban to be legitimate, this is still your ban reason. Use this reason to figure out what you need to do.
If you want to appeal, please remember:
- An Hypixel.net account is required to submit an appeal.
- Linking your Minecraft account is required to submit an appeal. A method of linking a banned account can be found in our article here.
- If you need help with problems when trying to appeal, view our article on How to Fix Common Appeal Issues.
If you have been banned for the following reasons:
All of the below ban reasons can be appealed on the Hypixel Forums:
- Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages
- Boosting your account to improve your stats
- Boosting detected on one or multiple SkyBlock profiles.
- Creation of an inappropriate build or drawing on the server.
- Inappropriate usage of server cosmetics, items, or other content.
- Use of an inappropriate skin or cape on the server.
- Cross-teaming with an enemy team or player.
- Sabotaging the gameplay of other players on your team.
- Extreme Chat Infraction
If you believe you were banned in error or that your punishment is too severe, you must appeal on the Hypixel Forums using the appeals form.
If you have been banned for the following reasons:
The below reason can also be appealed on the Hypixel Forums:
- Suspicious activity has been detected on your account
We issue 'Suspicious Activity' bans for a few reasons; these include but are not limited to:
- Irregular login activity on your account
Multiple countries in quick succession
- Irregular chat activity on your account
- Account Sharing
We do not allow account sharing, and if the account is being shared, we may provide it with a punishment to keep your account secure. If the account were being used for cheating, you most likely would receive a cheating punishment.
- VPN Usage
Using a VPN could lead to a ban as it may link to other accounts with active punishments for cheating or security alerts.
- Exposure to phishing
In some cases, depending on the nature of the attempt, we may preemptively ban your account just in case.
If your appeal is successful, your ban reason will be adjusted to this message. Use this time to change passwords, emails, and security questions. This temporary ban lasts seven days, and you will NOT be allowed to appeal this temporary ban. Support will not lift the ban before it expires.
- Your account's security appeal was processed, and the account has entered a recovery phase and will be able to access the server again afterward. Use this time to change passwords, emails, and security questions.
We recommend reading our Account Security Advice Guide for tips to keep your account secure. After securing your account, you can submit a ban appeal on the Hypixel Forums using the appeals form.
If you have been muted on the Hypixel Server
If you believe you were muted in error or that your punishment is too severe, you must appeal on the Hypixel Forums using the appeals form.
When creating an appeal, you will be shown the chat messages that resulted in the account being punished. Please note that Hypixel Support cannot disclose what in your chat messages warranted a punishment.
If you have been banned on the Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Forum bans usually occur after you have received several warnings or immediately after certain offenses.
You must create a forum ban appeal if you believe you were falsely banned from the Hypixel Forums. You can appeal your ban in the Punishment Appeals section on the Hypixel Forums. Under certain circumstances, you may be blocked from appealing your forum ban again. In that case, you will not be allowed to create more appeals.
If you have been banned from Competitive modes
If you cannot join Ranked Skywars, The Pit, Mega Walls, Tournaments, or UHC, please view our article on Competitive Game Bans.
Competitive game bans occur after a Boosting, Exploiting, or Blacklisted Modification ban has expired. Multiple infractions may lead to being unable to play our competitive game modes permanently.
Support cannot remove competitive punishments, which can only be removed if your ban appeal is accepted.
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Discord
As noted in the Hypixel Discord welcome channel: The Hypixel Team considers the Discord a privilege. If you are banned, there are no appeals.
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Store
There can be many reasons for this. In this situation, you must create a ticket with the Hypixel Support Team in this Help Center.
Need more help?
If none of the reasons detailed here are related to your ban, feel free to start a conversation with the Hypixel Support Team here: