Please understand that the Hypixel Help Desk will not process ban or mute appeals themselves unless specified in the ban or mute reason. Any appeals must be done on the Hypixel Forums. If your appeal has been denied by the Hypixel Appeals Team on the forums, this support service cannot change their decision - it is final
When you attempt to log in to the server while banned, you will be given a message - this is your ban reason. Use this reason to figure out what you need to do. Even if you do not believe the ban to be legitimate, this is still your ban reason.
If you want to appeal please remember
- An Hypixel.net account is REQUIRED to submit an appeal.
- Linking your Minecraft account IS REQUIRED to submit an appeal. A method of linking a banned account can be found in our article here.
- If you experience any problems when trying to appeal, view our article on Common Appeals Issues
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Server for the following reasons
- Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages
- Boosting your account to improve your stats
- Boosting detected on one or multiple SkyBlock profiles.
- Creation of an inappropriate build or drawing on the server.
- Inappropriate usage of server cosmetics, items, or other content.
- Use of an inappropriate skin or cape on the server.
- Cross-teaming with an enemy team or player.
- Sabotaging the gameplay of other players on your team.
- Extreme Chat Infraction
If you believe you were banned in error, or that your punishment is too severe, you need to appeal on the Hypixel Forums, using the appeals form.
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Server for the following reason
Suspicious activity has been detected on your account
We issue ‘Suspicious Activity’ bans for a few reasons; these include but are not limited to:
- Irregular login activity on your account
Multiple countries in quick succession
- Irregular chat activity on your account
- Account Sharing
We do not allow account sharing, if the account is being shared around we may provide it with a punishment to keep your account secure. If the account was being used for cheating, you most likely will receive a cheating punishment.
- VPN Usage
The use of a VPN could lead to a ban as it may link to other accounts with active punishments for cheating or security alerts.
- Exposure to phishing
In some cases, depending on the nature of the attempt, we may preemptively ban your account just in case.
If your appeal is successful, your ban reason will be adjusted to this message. Use this time to change passwords, emails, and security questions. This temporary ban lasts 7 days and You will NOT be allowed to appeal this temporary ban and support will not lift the ban before it expires.
- Your account's security appeal was processed and the account has entered a recovery phase and will be able to access the server again afterward. Use this time to change passwords, emails and security questions.
We recommend reading our Account Security Advice Guide for tips to keep your account secure. After you have secured your account, you can submit a ban appeal on the Hypixel Forums using the appeals form.
If you have been muted on the Hypixel Server
If you believe you were muted in error, or that your punishment is too severe, you need to appeal on the Hypixel Forums, using the appeals form.
When creating an appeal, you will be shown the chat messages that resulted in the account being punished. Please note that Hypixel Support cannot disclose what in your chat messages warranted a punishment.
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Forum Bans usually occur after you have received several warnings, or immediately after certain offenses.
If you believe you were falsely banned from the Hypixel Forums, you need to create a forum ban appeal. You can appeal your ban in the Punishment Appeals section on the Hypixel Forums. Under certain circumstances, you may be blocked from appealing your forum ban again. In that case, you will not be allowed to create any more appeals.
If you have been banned from Competitive modes
If you are unable to join Ranked Skywars, The Pit, Mega Walls, Tournaments, or UHC then please view our article on Competitive Game Bans.
Competitive game bans take place after a Boosting, Exploiting, or Blacklisted Modification ban has expired. Multiple infractions may lead to permanently being unable to play our competitive game modes.
Support cannot remove competitive punishments, as they can only be removed if your ban appeal is accepted.
If you have been banned from the Hypixel Store
There can be many reasons for this. In this situation, you will need to create a ticket with the Hypixel Support Team in this Help Center.
If none of the reasons detailed here are related to your ban, feel free to start a conversation with the Hypixel Support team under the Help with an Issue on the Hypixel Minecraft Server / General Inquiry section.
If your ban specifically states that you should go to support.hypixel.net, create a new conversation under the Billing / Payments on the Hypixel Store section.