This article will provide more specific and detailed information regarding rules that only apply to Hypixel SkyBlock. By choosing to play SkyBlock you agree to follow all the rules listed below, as well as our Terms of Service & Hypixel Rules.
For additional information on allowed modifications, please read the Allowed Modifications Guide.
Reporting SkyBlock Bugs
Reporting bugs to our team allows us to fix and improve the gameplay experience around the network. Please include as much information and detail as possible when reporting exploits and bugs so that our team is able to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
You can find more information about reporting bugs and exploits in our Bug Report section.
Allowed AFK Methods
Allowed AFK (Away From Keyboard) methods can be used on your private or co-op island(s) within an active and open window of Minecraft. A list of allowed methods includes standing still, using an AFK pool, or farming using vanilla methods.
Disallowed AFK Methods
Disallowed methods include but are not limited to using glitches, modifications, bugs, third-party software, hardware, or objects such as tape or rocks. Players found collecting experience, items, or coins using disallowed methods will be punished.
Gameplay that is not allowed, regardless of intent, includes but is not limited to:
- Automated actions (auto-clickers, macros, scripts)
- Disallowed modifications
- Hardware or software abuse to exceed normal use
- Unplugging hardware or peripherals to continue interacting with the game
- Using third-party software or hardware to gather items or experience
- Weights or tape on hardware or software-based buttons
- IRL or third-party trading
- Exploiting or duplicating
Dishonest transactions causing one player to lose items, coins, or other things of value.
To avoid being scammed, carefully check item descriptions on trades or auctions and ensure you trust others you interact with. Please stay informed and be wary of other players to ensure you are not tricked into losing your profile, items or coins.
By accepting a trade, players are responsible for the outcome. Lost profiles, items, or coins cannot be replaced or reimbursed. If a player is scamming, we ask that you report them using /report and select Chat Abuse for the appropriate chat.
- Asking players to give or borrow items or coins because they are new.
- Giving away items because they are quitting.
- Giving away/asking players to test a mod.
- Item(s) described in chat not being the actual item(s) for sale or trade.
- Asking to craft an item and whilst holding something valuable of yours.
- Encouraging overbidding on an auction, promising a much more expensive item or something of real-world value in return.
- Asking to join a co-op island for any reason.
- Casinos or gambling islands (chance games, lotteries, raffles) - actions where users bet coins or items for a prize.
Giveaways and advertisements of giveaways are not allowed in Hypixel SkyBlock if they are done with the intent to promote/advertise a service or a community. Please /report anyone you see advertising a giveaway. If you participate in a giveaway, you will be at risk of receiving a punishment.
Boosting and Abusive Trading
We acknowledge that players have completed a lot of work for their islands and allow items to be moved from a profile no longer in use for themselves on a new profile. Trading across profiles is allowed as long as it is not abusive and does not boost profiles with specific materials, items, or coins.
- Profile boosting - Using profile(s) to continuously transfer coins, items, or materials to another profile(s).
- Each game is unique, we do not allow items or currency to be traded between them.
- IRL or third-party trading - Trading game content, items, currency, services, or accounts via third-party websites, or external/outside game trading.
Player Safety & Account Security
Players are responsible for their own accounts and personal information. Players also take full responsibility for any actions which may occur on their accounts. DO NOT share any of your account or personal information with anyone!
You can read more about general account security in our support article regarding Account Security, as well as our article covering SkyBlock Security Measures.
Players found breaking these rules can expect a suspension of chat privileges or access to the Hypixel Server and Discord. Our rules are here to maintain a welcoming and safe environment for all players.
Further expectations after breaking our rules:
- Receiving multiple punishments will block an account from participating in competitive games.
- Receiving a punishment may result in your SkyBlock Skills or Profile(s) being reset.
- A player’s behavior and their previous mutes or bans will impact the length of future punishments.
- You may lose SkyBlock skills or profile(s) if you abuse exploits, use features in an unintended way, or obtain profiles, items or currency illegitimately.
- A player may suffer consequences from a trade or auction containing duplicated or boosted items.
- Over time, good behavior can reduce the length of future punishments. More information on player account status can be found here.
Players are able to appeal punishments through the Appeals Section.