Competitive game bans are used to keep the integrity of the competitive scene fair and remove repeat rule breakers.
Competitive game bans impose stricter restrictions on playing games we consider 'Competitive,' which take effect after a Boosting, Exploiting, or Blacklisted Modifications ban has expired.
A competitive ban restricts you from playing Tournaments, UHC Champions, Mega Walls, and The Pit. Other game modes may be added to the Competitive Game Bans list; if we do so, these will be communicated here and on the Forums.
How do they work?
When you get banned for Boosting, Exploiting, or a Blacklisted Modifications Ban, you serve the regular ban length applying to the whole server. Competitive game bans take place after this ban has expired.
- If it is your first offense, you will be banned for the remainder of the month you got unbanned, plus an additional month.
- If it is your second offense, you will be banned for the remainder of the month you got unbanned, plus three additional months.
- If it is your third offense, you will be banned permanently from all competitive games.
These only apply to punishments that are from 2018 onward.
Evasion of any Competitive Game Ban falls under our rule against Unfair Advantages.
Accounts found to be evading these bans will be punished accordingly.
- Competitive game bans come into effect after being unbanned from your account ban.
- Competitive bans cannot be appealed - they are automatically in effect and cannot be removed.
- Accepted punishment appeals will remove your competitive game ban.
Need more help?
If you need more help, contact the Hypixel Support Team here: