Competitive game bans are used to keep the integrity of the competitive scene fair and remove repeat rule breakers.
Competitive game bans impose tougher restrictions on playing games we consider 'Competitive', which take effect after a Boosting, Exploiting, or Blacklisted Modifications ban has expired.
A competitive ban restricts you from playing either Tournaments, UHC Champions, Mega Walls, and The Pit. Other game modes may be added to the Competitive Game Bans list, if we do so, these will be communicated here and on the Forums.
How do they work?
When you get banned for Boosting, Exploiting, or a Blacklisted Modifications Ban, you serve the normal ban length applying to the whole server. Competitive game bans take place after this ban has expired
- If it is your First offence, you will be banned for the remainder of the month that you got unbanned, plus an additional month.
- If it is your Second offence, you will be banned for the remainder of the month that you got unbanned, plus 3 additional months.
- If it is your Third offence, you will be banned permanently from all competitive games.
These only apply to punishments that are from 2018 and onward.
Evasion of any Competitive Game Ban falls under our rule against Cheating & Exploiting.
Accounts found to be evading these bans will be punished accordingly.
- Competitive game bans comes into effect after being unbanned from your account ban.
- Competitive bans cannot be appealed - they are automatically in effect and cannot be removed.
- Accepted punishment appeals will remove your competitive game ban.