Competitive game bans are used to keep the integrity of the competitive scene fair and remove repeat rule breakers.
Competitive game bans are the extension of the Ranked SkyWars bans that have been in place since February 2018. They impose tougher restrictions for playing in games after a ban.
Up until now, we have only used them in Ranked SkyWars and Tournaments, but since we also consider UHC as one of the most Competitive games we have, we have also decided to add this system there, and with that, explain in a general sense how it works.
When you get banned for Boosting, Exploiting, Blacklisted Modifications, or a Watchdog Ban, you serve the normal ban length applying to the whole server. Things for competitive games take place after this ban.
- If it is your First offence, you will be banned for the remainder of the month that you got unbanned, plus an additional month.
- If it is your Second offence, you will be banned for the remainder of the month that you got unbanned, plus 3 additional months.
- If it is your Third offence, you will be banned permanently from all competitive games.
These only apply to punishments that are from 2018 and onward.
- Competitive game bans comes into effect after being unbanned from your account ban.
- Competitive bans cannot be appealed - they are automatically in effect and cannot be removed.
- Accepted punishment appeals will remove your competitive game ban.