This article provides information and tips to see what you can do to resolve the issue or prevent it from happening in the future.
Unfortunately, the Hypixel Network can not restore any lost items, coins, or progress in SkyBlock due to any situation.
Lost Items/Progress due to a Bug or Glitch
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Items disappeared from inventory
- Lost coins from purse or bank
- Error in auction house or bazaar
The Hypixel Network (Support, Bugs, or any other Team) will not be able to return lost items, progress, or coins regardless of the situation.
If this does occur, the best place to report the issue is through Hypixel Bug Reports, this allows developers and the Bugs Team to review and investigate. Please keep in mind that SkyBlock is under active development, therefore developers are always working to resolve or fix major issues that are impacting SkyBlock.
Lost Items due to a Scam
Common scam examples:
- Asking for items because they are new
- Casinos/Gambling islands
- Giving away items because they are leaving
- Chat description does not match the item they are trading or selling
- Trading materials to make an item while they hold a valuable item of yours
- Bidding an excessive amount on items to exchange money
- Asking to join a co-op island, taking coins or resources, and leaving
- Players asking friends to join and then kicking you from the island
Please make sure that you are only making deals with players you absolutely trust. If a player decides to go ahead with a trade, they are responsible for the outcome of said trade. Be wary of transactions with other users at all times to help prevent scams. Lost items, materials, or coins cannot be replaced or reimbursed.
You can report players for scamming using /report <playername> on the server, then select the chat type where discussions regarding the deal took place. This includes scams involving real-world items or currency, additional information about reporting can be located at our How to Report Rule Breakers article.
Co-Op Island was Griefed and/or Items Lost
Players are responsible for their trades, interactions, and transactions with other users at all times. Make sure you trust the user you are interacting with before adding them to or joining their co-op, as they will have access to the profile and its resources.
As mentioned above, the Hypixel Network will not return lost items, progress, or coins.
If there has been any suspicious activity on your account (such as a name change, suspicious trades, or weird login times), your account may be compromised. Please read our Account Security Guide for tips on how to improve account security.
Other Causes for loss of Items or Progress
- Misplacing Items
- Accidentally selling to a merchant
- Dropping Items
- Another situation where items or progress are lost
If you accidentally sold items to a merchant, you can repurchase the last 10 items, up to an hour after it was sold. You can adjust your drop prevention settings via the SkyBlock menu, whilst in that game mode.
- Go into your SkyBlock Menu
- Click on the Redstone torch (Settings)
- Click on the Diamond Sword
If items are lost due to a bug or an exploit, please see the above section “lost items or progress lost due to a bug.”
Helpful links used in this article: