Please note this process is not currently mandatory and will not impact your gameplay on the Hypixel Network. In the future, this process will be required to play competitive game modes.
Authenticating is a relatively short process; this guide will walk you through the process of verifying your Minecraft account is migrated. Doing so will also reward you with three personal coin boosters that last three hours, and boost your coins by three times.
So... Let's get started! At the moment, you have two options to verify your status.
Verification with Migration Cape
(Please note: This method is only available to accounts that were previously Mojang accounts and have been migrated to Microsoft)
- Login to your Minecraft account here
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the migrator cape
- Next time you log in to the server and while in a lobby, the cape should be detected and your account will be marked as migrated
- Once you receive confirmation you no longer need to wear the cape, this is a one-time process
Verification with OAuth
- Doing so will bring you to a page that looks similar to the image below
- You'll be brought to a page that will prompt you to sign in to your Microsoft account
- The account you sign in with will need to be the same account you use to play Minecraft with to work properly
- You may be prompted to verify you own this account with 2fa at this step. Make sure you have your preferred method of 2fa ready just in case
- After signing in successfully, you'll land on this page
- This page will provide you with confirmation that the process is complete and will reward you with your personal boosters
You may need to swap lobbies in-game if the boosters do not appear immediately.