Please understand Hypixel Support (Help Desk) will not process ban or mute appeals unless specified in the punishment reason. Appeals must be made in the appropriate section on the Hypixel Forums. If your appeal was denied on the forums, that decision is final. Support cannot change their decision.
Rules and information regarding SkyBlock can be found on our forums here: SkyBlock Rules.
The Hypixel Team and Hypixel Support cannot restore any lost items, islands, or coins. For more information, please read our article on Lost SkyBlock Items.
What does your ban mean?
Boosting detected on one or multiple SkyBlock profiles
- This punishment means the account was caught boosting in SkyBlock. This results when gaining excessive items or coins through third parties, illegitimate methods, or using one or more profiles to transfer items or coins to another profile.
Note: Non-abusive trading is allowed, further details can be found here: SkyBlock Rules.
- Accounts caught boosting in SkyBlock will be punished. Any form of trading involving real-world items or currency or another game currency for anything in SkyBlock is considered boosting and actioned appropriately.
- If you believe the punishment is incorrect, you can appeal it in our Punishment Appeal section. If your appeal is successful, islands and items can be restored.
Your SkyBlock Profile has been wiped
This occurs when you or a co-op member were found boosting and a ban was issued. Punishments occur due to one of the following reasons:
- Using other profiles to continually boost a profile,
- Modifications, external hardware or software automation,
- Bidding excessive amounts on items to exchange money,
- Using a third-party service to boost your gameplay,
- Duplicating or distributing duplicated items,
- Distributing large quantities of high-value items,
- Trading one game's currency for another game.
Any form of trading involving real-world items or currency or another game currency for anything in SkyBlock is considered boosting and actioned appropriately.
For more information, please read our SkyBlock Rules.
Your Island was deleted
Your island may have been deleted by yourself or by another player on your profile. Before deleting a profile, a confirmation appears. When an island is manually deleted, we cannot restore your profile or give items back.
Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages
- This punishment means the account was using disallowed modifications on the network, which includes in-game advantages over other players.
- SkyBlock Skills may be reset, however, if your appeal is successful these skills are restored. Items such as coins and gear will not be removed unless the account was found to be boosting within SkyBlock.
- If you believe the punishment is incorrect, you can appeal it in our Punishment Appeal section. If your appeal is successful, skills and items can be restored,
Boosting your account to improve your stats
- This punishment does not impact SkyBlock profiles or gameplay and will not reset anything related to SkyBlock.
- If you believe the punishment was made incorrectly, you can appeal it in our Punishment Appeal section.
You are currently blocked from playing SkyBlock
Players may be blocked from playing SkyBlock, this can happen for many reasons including exploiting a known bug or duplicating items. SkyBlock game blocks cannot be appealed and will be removed once deemed appropriate.
How do I report someone for Boosting or Cheating?
If you notice someone breaking the Hypixel Network’s Rules, you can use /report <playername> whilst on the network for the appropriate reason, which generally includes specific chat or boosting.
Additional information about reporting can be located in our How to Report Rule Breakers article.
Helpful links used in this article: