Player safety and health are important to the Hypixel Team. However, please understand that the Hypixel team does not have formal training to provide one-on-one care. This article is a guide to help you or a friend reach out to individuals or organizations who are better equipped to provide assistance and care for mental well-being.
If you are feeling depressed, suicidal, or facing other emotional health challenges, please read further on this page for some sources that can help you or a friend you are concerned for. If you find yourself concerned about another player, please feel free to bring it to staff attention by using /report [Name].
We encourage any player facing difficulties to reach out to someone that can provide support on a continuous/regular basis. People we recommend going to are:
- Family members
- Extended family (I.E. Uncle, Auntie, Grandparents, etc)
- Teachers or trusted staff members at educational institutions
- Religious figures or local community group members
- Counselors, psychologists, or therapists
- A doctor or local GP
- Local law enforcement/Police departments
For emergency situations, where you or another person is at immediate risk, please contact local emergency services.
If you do not feel comfortable with any of the above recommendations, we have compiled a list of support websites, hotlines, and groups.
America and Canada:
- Boys Town Hotline - National hotline for children and parents
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-8255 (General)
- 1-888-628-9454 (Spanish)
- 1-800-799-4889 (Deaf/Hard of hearing)
- DBSA Toll-Free Number - For people living with depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Kids Help Phone - Canada’s only 24-hour bilingual phone counseling
- Lifeline Canada
- Prevention of Young suicide - For young persons at risk and those that are worried about them
- 0-800-068-4141 (Call)
- 0-778-620-9697 (Text)
- Samaritans - Safe place to talk any time, in your own way
- SupportLine - list of numbers and locations in the UK
- Beyond Blue - Provides advice and support via phone 24/7
- 1300 22 4636
- LifeLine - a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with 24-hour support
- Kids Helpline
- Suicide Prevention - National Dutch suicide prevention center
- Centre of suicide Prevention (Brussels)
- LGBT Foundation - Helpline ran by Lesbian and Gay health charity
- Email: [email protected]
- NHS Direct - 24-hour support and information line
- The Trevor Project - 24-hour support via phone
Can’t find a number or website for your country? Check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
(Please note that anonymity will be disclosed upon reaching out to services)
We know this is a difficult topic and it can cause distress and worry for other people who may not be equipped to handle it. Therefore, please make sure you do not talk about depression, suicide, or other emotional health challenges on the Hypixel Server, Forums, or Discord. Instead, please seek help using the resources we have listed above and prioritize your health first.